White Asbestos Yarn
We are a recognized entity, affianced in manufacturing and supplying the best-in-class range of White Asbestos Yarn to our clients.
- Non-metallic made from chrysotile asbestos strands twisted mechanically to increase tensile strength.
- It has high resistance power at high temperature.
- Size: 1.5 mm to 6 mm dia.
- Std Spools: 1 kg and 0.5 kg.
- Temperature: 300°C
- Quality: Emy-104
- Used for packing of valve spindles, lagging small pipes and as a low pressure steam or water packing for valves, seal the joints in flexible metallic tubing, in switch and fuse gear.
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.